There is no question on how stressful planning a wedding can be. Even if you have decided to hire a wedding planner to take care of the small details of your wedding, you will really end up getting stressed before your big day. This is largely due to the anticipation of how everything will turn up to be.
If you are getting married in a few days, it’s best that you leave the planning with your wedding planner and just concentrate on giving yourself some ME time. Here are some tips on how you can relax before your big day:
- Sauna – The best way for you to visit a sauna is to go to a hotel or a spa that offers the amenity. The heat from the sauna will work wonders as it detoxifies your body and skin. As a result, it can help in relieving some of the pre-wedding stress that you have been working around with.
- Hot Tub – Unwind in a hot tub or in a Jacuzzi for a few minutes. This is a quick way you can alleviate your tired body from all the planning that you have done.
- Fresh Air – You can visit a nearby park a day before your wedding so you can get some fresh air. This will help calm yourself and let you concentrate on your wedding day.
- Massage – Apart from jumping in a hot tub and a sauna, you should also visit a spa. Whether you choose to have a relaxing massage or a manicure, it will already do you a lot of good.
- Drink Hot Tea – On the eve of your wedding day, go for a cup of hot tea instead of wine or any other alcoholic beverage. This will help give you a refreshed and rejuvenated body when you wake up for your wedding.
Remember that you need to relax before your big day. Otherwise, you’ll get caught up in all the planning and expect everything to go perfectly. And with weddings, perfect is something couples will have to compromise with. Just remember that it’s your big day and you’re getting married to your best friend!
If you’re looking for a spa or massage place where you can relax before your wedding day, feel free to check out our Connecticut vendors. You’ll find one that will fit into your time and budget!