NOW, THEREFORE, THE WEDDING STEPS, for the consideration of the covenants and agreements herein contained and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt, and sufficiency of which is hereby
acknowledged, hereby grants and permits EXHIBITOR the right to participate in Promotion pursuant to the following:
- EXHIBITOR’s participation is subject to all rules and regulations as promulgated by THE WEDDING STEPS, which are incorporated herein by reference, and may be amended from time to time.
- The door Prize required a minimum value of $50.00.
- If for any reason EXHIBITOR cancels, there will be no refunds or credits are given and all payments are forfeited.
- WEDDING STEPS requires that all invoices be paid in full 10 days after signing the initial agreement to secure your spot in the show. If the payment is not received, Wedding Steps reserves the right to release your reservation.
- THE WEDDING STEPS shall not be responsible for any injury or the loss that may arise to EXHIBITOR or EXHIBITOR’s employees, volunteers, servants, agents, or invitees, or to EXHIBITOR’s goods or property from any cause whatsoever.
- EXHIBITOR shall protect, indemnify and hold harmless THE WEDDING STEPS from any and all claims, losses, costs, damages, or expenses of any kind or nature whatsoever, arising out of or from (I) any accident or occurrence in or at the EXHIBITOR’s location; (ii) the consumption or existence at the Venue of any product sold by EXHIBITOR or its agents; (iii) the sale of any goods by EXHIBITOR or its agents; (IV) any act or omission of EXHIBITOR, its employees, servants, agents, or invitees.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall operate or be construed to
create any employer-employee relationship or other agency relationship. EXHIBITOR shall undertake all obligations under this Agreement as an independent contractor.
- EXHIBITOR shall be solely responsible for obtaining any necessary insurance, licenses, or permits. Your Sales Tax Certificate is required to sell items at the show.
- EXHIBITOR understands and agrees that the bridal lead list supplied by THE WEDDING STEPS to EXHIBITOR is for EXHIBITOR’s use only. EXHIBITOR expressly covenants and agrees not to duplicate or permit inspection of the bridal lead list.
- In the event, the Promotion is canceled for any reason (*see force majeure clause) the deposit will either be refunded or applied to a future event at the sole discretion of THE WEDDING STEPS.
- EXHIBITOR’s shall: (a) keep their booth space attended during the Promotion, (b) not permit any trash or garbage to accumulate, (c) provide and/or pay for any labor needed to set up and take down any display, (d) not permit the loud playing of any music, radio, television or other devices, (e) ensure that any display signs or other equipment are displayed in a professional, neat manner, and (f) abide by all rules and regulations established by THE WEDDING STEPS for the safe and efficient operation of the Promotion.
- I understand that I cannot break down our booth until the show closes. Further, I understand that if I do choose to break down early I will not receive the bridal leads from the show and will be subject to the $100 early departure fee. I also will not be eligible for participation in future WEDDING STEPS Bridal Shows.
- ADVERTISING for the Bridal Show includes www.weddingsteps.com, Radio, flyers, posters, Facebook, Google, Instagram, email marketing, venue client lists, and in-store promotion.
- EXHIBITOR shall not conduct any business or pass information outside the immediate area of EXHIBITOR’s designated booth space.
- EXHIBITOR will have the ability to offer all of its services to couples at the show as long as they are listed under the same company at the table. If an additional company & its services are promoted an additional fee will be charged. No more than one company per table.
(All services offered must be listed in the vendor agreement)
- EXHIBITOR shall not share or sublet its space or promote any other business at the event without the express written consent of THE WEDDING STEPS. (This includes package deals with other vendors not attending the show.)
- Your Exhibit Display must be ready for viewing by the Show Coordinator 30 minutes prior to opening.
*The Force Majeure Clause in this participation agreement shall include conditions beyond the control of WEDDING STEPS or any associated venues. Such conditions include an act of God (this applies to, but is not limited to weather-related cancellations, fire, floods, lightning strikes), acts of terrorism, voluntary or involuntary compliance with any regulation, law or order of any government, war, acts of war (whether war be declared or not), labor strike or lock-out, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, failure or default of public utilities or common carriers, destruction of production facilities or materials by fire, earthquake, storm or like a catastrophe, or closure of facilities where events are to be held and where WEDDING STEPS has not been notified of such closure.